Your shopping cart is empty!
Object of the contract
Aelux India Retail Pvt. Ltd sells fashion to consumers though its website aelux.in. These standard terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) shall govern the contractual relationship between Aelux India Retail Pvt. Ltd and the customers (hereinafter also referred to as “you” or “your”).
of the contract
1. Aelux India Retail Pvt. Ltd online offers on the Website are subject to change. The contract shall only be concluded by the customer’s order and the delivery of the goods by Aelux India Retail Pvt. Ltd.
2. The order placed by the customer will be confirmed by email by Aelux India Retail Pvt. Ltd. However, such confirmation shall not constitute acceptance of the customer’s order, unless this is expressly stated in the confirmation.
3. The customer’s order is saved by Aelux India Retail Pvt. Ltd. The terms of the contract, including Standard Terms and Conditions and instructions regarding revocation as provided in paragraph 7 below, shall be communicated to the customer by Aelux India Retail Pvt. Ltd together with the confirmation pursuant to paragraph 2. above.
date and payment
1. The payment of the purchase price shall be due in advance after ordering the goods.
2. Aelux India Retail Pvt. Ltd offers the possibility of payment by direct debiting or by credit cart. 3. The customer may offset only such counterclaims which have been found justified by a final and absolute judgment, been recognized or which are uncontested.
of goods and inspection
1. The goods are deemed delivered by Aelux India Retail Pvt. Ltd once they have been shipped to the customer’s address given against order and delivered to him/her or a person living in his/her household or to a neighbor, and their receipt has been acknowledged in writing or electronically. 2. The customer shall inspect the goods promptly and inform Aelux India Retail Pvt. Ltd in text form (e.g. by email) of any erroneous, defective or missing articles. 3. The amount of the shipping costs depends on the type, quantity and of the place of delivery of the goods, and is communicated together with the product prices on the website. 4. Aelux India Retail Pvt. Ltd is entitled to make partial deliveries.
Reservation of title
The goods shall remain the property of Aelux India Retail Pvt. Ltd until the complete payment of the purchase price.
1. The goods shall be considered to have a defect in quality if they have an apparent material or manufacturing defect. Slight color deviations from the image shown on the Internet, for example, shall not be considered a defect. 2. The customer’s warranty claims shall be limited to subsequent performance. Only if such subsequent performance fails, if Aelux India Retail Pvt. Ltd expressly rejects such subsequent performance in text form or is unable to render such subsequent performance shall the customer be entitled to his other statutory rights. 3. The risk shall pass upon the delivery of the goods to the customer or the person authorized to receive delivery.
Aelux India Retail Pvt. Ltd liability for its own acts or for the acts of the persons employed in the fulfillment of its obligations shall be limited to the foreseeable direct damage typical in this type of contract. This shall not apply in case of intent, gross negligence, damage to body or health, or breach of material contractual duties which are essential for the relationship between the customer and Aelux India Retail Pvt. Ltd and which are expressly stated.
1. In addition to these Standard Terms and Conditions, the law at the customer’s place of residence shall be applicable. 2. Modifications of these Standard Terms and Conditions must be made in writing. This shall also apply to the written-form requirement 3. In the event that any provisions hereunder should be invalid or unenforceable, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Standard Terms and Conditions.
of Products - Policy
Returning the Product
You may return your purchase following your receipt of the ordered products under following conditions: 1. You have received a product other than the one you ordered.
2. You received a broken product.
should contact Customer service and register your complaint by providing
Date & Amount
Nature of Complaint
Customer service will register your complaint and issue a complaint number as
While returning the parcel please ensure that:
1. The product is unused
2. The product and the packaging is not damaged, Used and/or damaged products will not be replaced by us.
Our Top Priority is to satisfy our customers. We will replace the Returned wrong or defective product subject availability of stocks. For products not available in stock , we will credit your account for the value of Invoice. The amount so credited to your account will be adjusted against future purchase(s) made by you.